Welcome to our website .
The term 'Signature Latex' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is,
16 Templerigg Street
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Thank you for shopping Signature Latex.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 calendar days to return an item which was instock on the website from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Please enclose your order number with the return.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns on items which are made to order or have any customisation/made to measure.
We ask that if you would like to cancel a made to order item that you do so within 14 days. We only do this within the 14 day period as we will then have started to process your order e.g ordering in materials..
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.. Please contact is If you have any questions on how to return your item to us